The five Decree Parties have scheduled a meeting of the Delaware River Basin Commission-Regulated Flow Advisory Committee (RFAC) on September 28, 2017 from 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the West Trenton Volunteer Fire Company Hall, 40 West Upper Ferry Road, West Trenton NJ.
Indications are they are very close to a new long term agreement for the management of the NYC Delaware River basin reservoirs and it sounds like they are prepared to share the high points of that plan at the RFAC meeting.
We need you to do two things:
- Attend the RFAC meeting and speak up for the river you love
- Contact the Decree Parties NOW
The new plan must:
- Eliminate erratic “yo- yo” water releases
- Prevent dangerous spikes in water temperatures
- Improve baseline conservation releases
- Allow the public to fully engage in the implementation of the plan
Thanks for all your help! Here’s the contact information for the Decree Parties:
Paul Rush (NYC): email@example.com, 845-334-7107
Mark Klotz (NY): firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-402-8233
Jennifer Orr (PA): email@example.com, 717-772-5633
Dan Kennedy (NJ): firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-292-4543
David Wunsch (DE): email@example.com, 302-831-8258